Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Color of HIGHLIGHTED selections - Version 15

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kinetix, Sep 22, 2016.

1. kinetix

We are a Platinum 3CX Partner and have been partners now for almost 8 years...

I am colorblind. It is near impossible for me to determine which column, row, etc is selected once you click. The highlighted color you selected to use for V15 is near impossible to see for someone that is colorblind - I doubt I am the only person with this problem!!!

Please make the highlighted selection much more distinct!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ccomley

My guess is if you know what you're doing with CSS you can edit this

C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\wwwroot\public\app.css

and tinker with the colour settings. But I've not tried it! I would imagine you can't do any harm if you take a backup of the original file before you have a play with it.

3. kinetix

Thanks for the comment, however, adjusting that file may be fine for individual installs, but as a Platinum Partner, with all of the various installs, it would be much better to have a setting that could be adjusted that would follow any backup/restore, upgrade, etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...