Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

combine Audio and Video Conference

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by narkumas, Mar 1, 2018.

combine Audio and Video Conference 5 5 6votes
5/5, 6 votes

1. narkumas

narkumas New Member

I suggest to enhance the conference planning. We are able to chose either webmeeting or audio conferences.
    But for those people who do not have a headset, it would be amazing to be able to plan both at the same time.

It looks stupid to invite a person twice for the same meeting.

Your attention is very appreciated.

Please do not forget to rate with 5 stars and drop a line of support, to keep the thread on top, if You are missing this too.

:)

2. Michael_D

I created an account just to agree with Narkumas. I also actually spoke to a support rep of 3CX last December who mentioned that this functioanlity would be in 2018 Q1. Can we have a 3CX rep provide some light on this please?

3. Joe Fox

I also registered to specifically vote for this. We're new to 3CX and so far, very impressed. There are a couple of things that can benefit from improvement from a user-interface perspective, and this is one of them. For people not on a computer, the webmeeting isn't as functional as the phone option would be. Would be great to allow Audio+Video.