Combine DID and CID inbound rule

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by coffeebaron, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeebaron

Is it possible to combine DID and CID inbound rules?
    E.g. I have two DID's 123450 and 123451, and a couple of extensions 100 and 101, and an incoming call from CID 54321

If a call from CID 54321 comes in on DID 123450 I want it to ring extension 100
    But if a call from the same CID 54321 comes in on DID 123451, I want it to go to voicemail of extension 101

Can such a scenario be configured? It appears you can only create a rule based on either CID or DID but not both in the one rule.

Using 3cx 15

Cheers

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You may have to make use of the forwarding options, in the (original) destination DID, to send particular callers (based on CID),to another destination.

3. panas

Hi,

Im looking for how to do this aswell. So combinding CID and DID to process a call. Does anyone know how to do this?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You have to deal with one "directing" of the call, at a time. In the first case, you are sending using the DID information to send the call to a certain extension, then, you can use the CID to redirect to another extension. You can make use of a "dummy" extension as the first destination, and that extensions CID forwarding options, to send the call to the final extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.