Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Command Line API

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Aidar, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidar

Hi to all!

Tell me please, can I use Command Line API with 3cx Phone system version 10 or 11? If not, can I know callID and callerID of inbound call without plugin?

Thank you.

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I don't know about the command line API - but you can use the 3CX 'Company Phonebook' and populate that with yoiur e.g. customers. This will then allow you to configure 3CX to show caller ID on the display of the phonesets.

best regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aidar

Thanks for your reply. But I need from my own application send callID and callerID to web application.

4. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Aidar

Thanks. I already read this article. HTTP API is very simple and don't have enough functionality, other APIs requires .NET and C#. But I want to execute application written on different programming languages for example, so when I found Commnad Line API, I think that it's what I need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.