• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Command Line API

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidar

Reaction score
Hi to all!

Tell me please, can I use Command Line API with 3cx Phone system version 10 or 11? If not, can I know callID and callerID of inbound call without plugin?

Thank you.

I don't know about the command line API - but you can use the 3CX 'Company Phonebook' and populate that with yoiur e.g. customers. This will then allow you to configure 3CX to show caller ID on the display of the phonesets.

best regards

Thanks for your reply. But I need from my own application send callID and callerID to web application.

Thanks. I already read this article. HTTP API is very simple and don't have enough functionality, other APIs requires .NET and C#. But I want to execute application written on different programming languages for example, so when I found Commnad Line API, I think that it's what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.