Command Line component now available

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

We (SWS Development) have created a component to add a drag-and-drop item to your VAD toolbox in the Voice Application Designer that will let you call the command prompt from an IVR and are giving it away for free for already licensed VAD users.

http://www.utahvoipstore.com/Produc...3cx-vad-call-a-command-line-from-the-ivr.aspx

Use "Purchase Order" for the payment option and you'll skip having to put in payment details to download it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

I will try it out, thanks!

3. comresource

comresource Member

Very nice. I would love to test this but I have not been able to justify the cost of the licensed version to the bean counters just for testing purposes. Would be nice if partners could obtain a NFR copy of the VAD for in-house testing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

You get a discounted copy from 3CX.

Plus, the free version still works great and can demonstrate how it works overall very well. Have you downloaded the free version?

5. comresource

comresource Member

I played with the old version for a bit but have not downloaded the V8 version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.