Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Community Sponsored Plug-In Development -- 3CX and NetSuite CRM

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by usat, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usat

3CX has noted that Oracle's NetSuite CRM is of interest.The only option on the market is cost-prohibitive with high monthly recurring costs..

Would 3CX customers and dealers be willing to sponsor 3CX's development of a NetSuite tie-in?
    EG. If development costs $10K. We would need 10 users to commit $1K each to sponsor development of a plug-in with a lifetime license for the plug in.

Any interest at 3CX and from the 3CX community?

George C and Andy626 like this.
  2. Andy626

I would be interested in this. I can't believe it is not already implemented.

usat and George C like this.
  3. George C

+1 on this. Absolutely interested. With NetSuite being such a heavily adopted CRM solution, I'm amazed that 3CX does not have working integration.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. George C

With this being relatively easy, how much would 3CX potentially charge for building out this solution?

usat likes this.
  6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

for Oracle lookups - which package should I install on the 3cx server for ODBC?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.