Company Directory Sync

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I followed the blog post about settings this up for my Exchange 2007 server. It is running Update Rollup 7. Do we need to be on a higher Rollup? 8,9,10,11 ?

My OWA Link: https://serverFQDN/owa
    Public folder: AVC Associates

I get an error:
    Code:
    Error while downloading contacts from Public Folders. Message: Exchange Server doesn’t support the requested version., StackTrace: at _3CXCompanyDirectoryService.Business.Clients.EWSPublicFolderClient.GetContactsFromPublicFolder(Int32 id, List`1 phoneNumberTypes, String restrictedCharacters, String PublicFolder, String ConvertPlusTo, List`1 Transl)
     at _3CXCompanyDirectoryService.SchedulerJob.GetNewPublicContacts(String PublicFolder), Source: 3CXCompanyDirectoryService.Business

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi Craig,

As it shows the issue should be solved easily by going to :
    1. Management Console
    2. Settings>> Advanced
    3. Company Directory Sync >> and select Exchange 2007 from from the “Select MS Exchange Version” drop down menu, select Exchange Server 2007

Please let me know if this has solved your issue or the problem still persists

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

When I set my server to Exchange 2007 in the settings, the server log shows “ExchangeServerVersion: Exchange2010″

When I set my server to Exchange 2010 in the settings, the server log shows “ExchangeServerVersion: Exchange2010_SP1″

When I set my server to Exchange 2010 SP1 in the settings, the server log shows “ExchangeServerVersion: Exchange2010_SP2″

When I set my server to Exchange 2013 in the settings, the server log shows “ExchangeServerVersion: Exchange2013″

There doesn't appear to be a way to set 2007 even though I select it.

This was an upgrade from RC1. A clean install of RC2 does not fix this.

I finally found the config file in C:\ProgramData\3CX\Bin and set the Exchange bit to 0. It was set to a 1.
    According to the info in the config file, 1 should have been correct. But when I set to a 0, restarted services. The sync occurred.

Problem now, each person has multiple entries -why not map to the correct field?
    And 2, the hyphen between Area Code and Prefix is stripped but not from the last 4 digits.

ie:
    Craig Reilly [Business2] 480555-1212
    Craig Reilly [Mobile] 480555-1313

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hey,

i have send you an e-mail regarding this.
    plz update post after the test build i gave you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.