• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Compare to File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Osborn

Reaction score
Sorry, I feel like a total new guy tonight...

I'm trying to write a condition that will check session.ani against a list in a txt file.

File would contain something like below--- (A phone number on each line)
+12397762044
+12399472111

If it finds session.ani in the file, set variable callflow$.Employee = "True"

I'm not having any luck. Thank you,

Last edited:
Got this working last night, thank you! I did have some trouble with the way numbers were coming into our phone system. Some come in as +12393022155 and others as 12393022155 just as an example. I ended up writing some code to account for that but would like to find out why that happens eventually. All come through same SIP provider. Have you seen that? If anyone does need the code similar I'd be happy to share.

By using the document you provided I was able to validate if the caller is existing customer, route based on those results and if call isn't handled in time by the Q, I'm now able to direct to secondary sites based on called DID. Love it... Thank you!

Hi @Eric Osborn,

Glad to hear that it's finally working!

RE the incoming caller ID format, that's what 3CX receives from the SIP Trunk. You can confirm this in a Wireshark capture. I would suggest you to contact your SIP Trunk support to see if there is anything you can do to receive always the same format.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.