Compartners

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tdrake, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdrake

I have ordered 10 trunk numbers through intuitive voice who set them up through commpartners. I am trying to set up the 3cx 6 pbx to recognize these trunk numbers. I am assuming under lines I select "add voip" and then select "generic sip trunk". From here is where I am not sure what info I need to enter. I have a Broadsoft Enterprise ID #, Proxy/Domain, Outbound Proxy, Trunk Username, Auth. Username, and Auth Password. Does anyone know which info needs to be added into what feileds on the 3cx - or am I in the wrong section of 3cx completely?

I do have two extentions on the same net work as the server conecting and dialing each other. I was going to set up my trunk numbers to test calling in and out from a typical "land line" and cell phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction for setting up the trunk numbers?

2. darrellchapman

I think you are on the right track I'm just a little confused on how Intuitive is using the term "trunk." Is this a leased line going back to them (like a T1) or are do they just mean a bunch of individual phone lines? Did they provide you any hardware to set this up? Can you provide a link to either Intuitive or CommPartners?

With VoIP most providers I have used will allow multiple calls on the same line. You are limited only by available bandwidth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tdrake

Here is the link for Intuitive voice. http://www.intuitivevoice.com/ I am looking at the different options that 3cx has "tested" with their PBX software to try and determin the best option instead of intutive voice. Any sugestions for the best price and performance? I may need as many as 10 lines out at any given time and inbound is unpredictable as it is ver speratic - some days are very busy and some are slow. This is for a virtual law firm that conducts all its client contacts via phone so I need good performance at a reasonable price.

4. Nebula

Nebula New Member

How can anyone use "Law Firm" and "reasonable price" in the same sentence? :lol:

5. darrellchapman

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation...

I use NexVortex myself and have recommended them to a few clients (who also use). There pricesheet can be downloaded here: https://www.nexvortex.com/docs/nV_Pricing.pdf. NexVortex has outstanding technical support and customer service. They are at the top of my list. Although their outgoing calls are charged per minute there is no limit on the simultaneous calls you can have. Also, all incoming calls are free with their Business plans.

Also, I've had pretty good success ZingoTel (http://www.zingotel.com). Although it's difficult to locate on their website, they offer an unlimited plan that provides you with 2 outgoing and 6 incoming channels for call activity.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.