Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Compatibility Windows Terminal Server

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Makoez, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoez

Good afternoon,

Is there any way to use the 3CX Phone for Windows client on a Windows 2008 Terminal Server?
    We are using 3CX Version 12 (32127.322)
    When i install the client on the server and the extensions connect, i only see 1 extension registered.

Is there a workaround for terminal servers?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If your operating system isn't listed on this site, yet it installs, you may have some problems.

http://www.3cx.com/docs/installing-3cx/

That is not to say that the problems you are having are OS related, it may be something else. Provide a bit more information about the extensions. Check the 3Cx server log for clues as to what is happening. the fact that one extension did register is a good sign.

If there were a critical issue,with that OS version, then I would expect that the install would have aborted.

If there is actually a compatibility issue, then I would also suspect that there will not be a "work around".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.