Complete 3CX solution required

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by azia, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azia

Hello!

I am using 3CX on trial and its working fine without any problem. 3CX and my own made softphone is also working without any problem. No billing feature in 3CX 6 and 7 this is the only -ve point of 3CX otherwise 3CX PBX is most reliable and easy to use. I am looking for 3CX complete billing solution where people can check their remaining and used minutes on web in their account. I am also looking for auto user registration function or please just guide me how to add new (my own) database so i will build all these function my own.

I spent 3 months at 3CX but I didnt find any 3cx billing solution

Thanks for your help

2. azia

no one is here to answer?

3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

The new version of 3CX will be able to output CDR records from what i have heard so any billing package that can read CDR could be used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Henk

Henk Member

Hang in there a little longer, I believe in the near future the system will allow for better billing and billing per extension. Not sure which version (do not believe it will be in 7.1) but it is in the pipeline.

Several users have requested/looked for this, some even created their own back end db query tool.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Think again ;P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.