Components not Executing

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by call3, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. call3

I have a fairly large application that does some DB dips. I am having an issue with some of the components not executing at the end of a call flow. For example I was doing an DB UPDATE to clear out the record. If it is at the end, it would not execute. So I moved it up in the call flow, now it works, but the EXIT callflow does not execute, trying to force a Hangup/disconnect. I have also tried the DISCONNECT call, same issue.

In all cases where the component is not executed it will go to the Disconnect Handler Flow.

Thanks,

Vince Romo
    Call Flow Management Systems
    cfmsi.com
    719-264-8703

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Vince,

Is this something that you see with the debugger when advancing step by step? Or are you seeing that the record is not being updated in the database?

Just to know if this is an issue with the debugger interface, or if the component is really not executing...

Thanks,

3. call3

Hi,

It is showing it on the debugger, as well as the DB Update, or the Exit Callflow not executing.

On the debugger, it gets to that step, does not execute, then jumps back to the "Main".

Thanks,

Vince Romo
    cfmsi.com
    719-264-8703

4. VAD_Support

OK, we'll investigate this. Is this happening in a callflow or a component? Or both?
    If this is happening with the project you sent me, please tell me in what component are you seeing this, so I can do some tests...
    Thanks,

5. call3

It happens within a component or a loop.

Actually, what I am trying to do is kill the call Immediately. When I do a disconnect, it takes about 10 seconds before the call drops, even when I do very little in the handler.

Thanks,

Vince Romo
    cfmsi.com
    719-264-8703

6. VAD_Support

Hi Vince,

Sorry about my delayed reply. I was trying to reproduce this issue but I couldn't. Can you prepare and send me a minimal project where you reproduce this?

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.