• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Concerning dial plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watashi_FR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm attempting to set up some gateway devices (Linksys PAP2 and Sipura 3000) so that the dial plans are handled completely by 3CX. However, neither device will work with a blank or () dial plan. Does anyone have a suggestion?

UPDATE: oh, right, it was (xx.) :oops:

Hi Watashi!

I dont think i understood your post - is the problem still persisting? Let us know in more detail and we will try to reproduce the problem. We have that sipura here...

Hi Nick,

problem was that my sipura and PAP2 were preconfigured with certain dial plans that, on the sipura for example, would route certain calls to the PSTN port, whereas what I wanted was that all calls would be managed by the outbound rules on 3CX. And believe it or not, finding information on dial plans is like configuring a trixbox: everybody knows how to do it, nobody cares to write a good manual about it :wink:

On another note, I still haven't gotten the PSTN line on the Sipura to register properly with 3CX, but I haven't properly tested with beta 4 just yet (just finished an Exchange 2007 migration that took most of my time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.