Concerning dial plans

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Watashi_FR, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Watashi_FR

Hi all,

I'm attempting to set up some gateway devices (Linksys PAP2 and Sipura 3000) so that the dial plans are handled completely by 3CX. However, neither device will work with a blank or () dial plan. Does anyone have a suggestion?

UPDATE: oh, right, it was (xx.) :oops:

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Watashi!

I dont think i understood your post - is the problem still persisting? Let us know in more detail and we will try to reproduce the problem. We have that sipura here...

3. Watashi_FR

Hi Nick,

problem was that my sipura and PAP2 were preconfigured with certain dial plans that, on the sipura for example, would route certain calls to the PSTN port, whereas what I wanted was that all calls would be managed by the outbound rules on 3CX. And believe it or not, finding information on dial plans is like configuring a trixbox: everybody knows how to do it, nobody cares to write a good manual about it :wink:

On another note, I still haven't gotten the PSTN line on the Sipura to register properly with 3CX, but I haven't properly tested with beta 4 just yet (just finished an Exchange 2007 migration that took most of my time).