Concurrent Calls ( On Same Account ) not Ringing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alex22alex, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex22alex

Hello,

I have a sip account that supports concurrent calls. I set it up as a trunk and i can make two calls out at a time no problem. However when one person calls in the phone rings and you can answer fine. However when i second person calls ( at the same time ) neither of the phone rings or register a call. However the person gets a ringing noise despite the fact the phones are not ringing !!

Can any one shed any light on this for me ? I can post logs or whatever if needs be.

Thanks in Advance Alex

2. alex22alex

Just to elaborate. I have a ring group setup for two handset to test this setup so thats not where the problem lies.

Alex

3. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hi Alex
    I think it will be in VoIP Provider Account Details - Maximum simultaneous calls

4. alex22alex

I checked and its at 10 currently :( Still not luck.

Nothing seems to get posted on the log when second person calls in ?

Alex

5. alex22alex

Just chasing this up does anyone else have a problem with 3CX additional additional calls on some networks.

My voip provider (http://www.voipfone.co.uk) say they have tested it and encountered the same problem ?

Thanks Alex

6. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Try to use the VOIPOn template when setting up this VOIP provider under LINES->Add VOIP.

Confirm that in the 3CX configuration under Line(s) Configuration -> Other Options you set the Maximum simultaneous calls to 10.

When then receiving the second and further calls, does the Server Status log show that the call is coming in? if it does not appear then it means the call is not arriving to 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. alex22alex

Hello,

Thanks for the message i shall try this and post back to the forum.

Regards Alex

8. alex22alex

Hello,

Right i tried this and it made no difference. The second call never rings any of the handsets in the group. Nothing appears on the "Server Status" section of the admin panel when the second call is supposed to be coming through. My voip provider VoipFone say that 3CX is not answering the requests for the second call. Any ideas as to why this would be ? or what could be happening ?

Thanks in Advance Alex

9. alex22alex

Any idea's anyone ? Thanks in Advance Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.