Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Concurrent Calls Report

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Matt Holder, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Holder

Hi,

Do you know of a way please to show number of concurrent calls at given times?

I'm thinking of something like a graph that shows the maximum number of concurrent calls per day.

This would help us with keeping an eye on when we are close to our license limit.

Matt

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Matt Hlder,

There isn't a report that will produce this information but you can see the number of concurrent calls at any given time from the Management Console. Look in the Dashboard/PBX Status Section for the "Number of calls in use" that shows the number of calls currently in use versus your licensed.

In addition, you can configure 3CX to automatically send you an email notification every time your license limit is reached. To do this, go to Management Console->Settings->Email->Notifications Tab and check the option "The license limit is reached" under Events.

3. Jason Loeken

Hi,
    can you please add graph for the last 30 days as we don't constantly look at the 3cx portal.
    past concurrent calls graph, Channel Usage, Licence usage, i don't care what you call it but it needs to happen..
    Customers need to know when they need to upgrade there 3cx licence... before they start missing calls..

please find my suggestion:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.