Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Conferecing Server ?? *** solved ***

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by surfie, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surfie

Hello,

i'm testing the 3CX call conferencing server at the moment. Joining users from internal works fine, but from external, users can't join the conference. Has the conferencing extension (like 700) to be created as did number? :?:

thanks for help.

2. worksighted

worksighted New Member

Re: Conferecing Server ??

You should be able to transfer an outside caller in to the conference bridge extension. You can also use a DID. But, you cannot assign a DID directly to the conference brdige. So, you need to create an extension that forwards all calls to the conference bridge. Then you can put a DID on that new extension. But be aware there is no secuirty on the conference bridge. So I typically enable/disable the intermediate extension.

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. surfie

Hello Mike,

thanks for the fast response.

My problem is, that the conferencing extenson (ex. 700) is not in the dropdown field of the "Connect to Extension" select. Or can is use the "Forward to Outside Number" parameter?

4. worksighted

worksighted New Member

Sorry. You need to use the "outside number" filed. just put in 700. Shoudl work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. surfie

Hello Mike,

thanks for help worked perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.