Solved Conference Call Not Working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kostas Kostoglou, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kostas Kostoglou

Hello

I am running Cloud PBX 15.5. I have 2 DIDs with one trunk registered through Flowroute and one is the main line going to the default extension and the other i set up in Settings>Conference as the DID for the extension. Every time i call the conference number it rings to the Main extension line. I have set up inbound rules for the DID to go directly to extension 700.

I found a thread with pretty much the same issue but i could not get my problem solved.
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/direct-conference-line-not-working-in-15-5-bug.51867/

Any idea what I would need to do to get this to work? I have attached my configuration in PBX.

Thank You

flowroute.png 3cx-Conference.png

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

in this case you have an DID setup issue which does not match you number. Flowroute uses e164 numbering (+1 XXX XXXXXXX)
    Alter your DIDs to match the format and you will be good to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kostas Kostoglou likes this.
  3. Kostas Kostoglou

Stefan,

Thank you for very much!! That worked to perfection. Cant believe it was something so simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.