Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Conference not available

Discussion in 'Android' started by imagemaster, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imagemaster

Updated the server to 15.5 Linux from 14 Windows and now the Android Client has all three conference options grayed out. I can access it on the Window and web clients.

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

What android version are you running?

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. imagemaster

Version 15.1.41

4. imagemaster

I have reinstalled the final version 15.5. I restored the pxb but conferences are not available on Android. I can make and see the conference from the 3cx Client but not the Android Client. All 3 options are grayed out. Also, when I restored the backup, it did not bring back the scheduled audio conferences.

5. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

It seems that the Client is not connected to the server. Can you see presence, contacts and so on ?

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. imagemaster

I cannot see presence or contacts but I can make and receive calls. It does say disconnected below the logo but On Hook on the upper right side.

7. imagemaster

In hind sight it seems simple but you changed the connection from 80/443 to 5000/5001. You did not update your firewall configuration documentation. Once I added the two new ports, everything works fine.

8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad the issue is resolved and thank you for sharing your solution. Please note that the installer asks you to choose ports upon installation but "suggests" the ports 5000/5001. You can change those to match the ports you used before or proceed with the new ports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.