• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Conference not sending e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre Barbosa

Reaction score
Hello,

I did a quick search on this forum, and did not found any similar problem, so I'm open this one post.

I'm running a 3CX version 15.5.0, and my system is not sending invite e-mails for any Conference type.

All other e-mails are working fine.

Any clue how to troubleshooting or fix this issue?

Best regards,

André

Reactions: Troy Glass
Hello @Andre Barbosa

Are you scheduling the conference from the windows client? If so, what is the version of your client?
You can find the version in client's settings >> Advanced Settings >> About

Hello Marios,

I tried using a 3CX client on a MacOS and on Iphone

MacOS - Version 15.1.1.120

Iphone: 15.2.12

thank you,

André

Hello @Andre Barbosa

The latest clients will handle differently the email sending in compare with the old ones as this functionality has changed in the PBX as well. For example, PBX V15.5 SP2 will send out the email invitations using your own calendaring services while SP3 will use PBX's SMTP.
Can you please verify what is the exact build of your PBX? You can see the build from the dashboard as shown below.
upload_2018-3-12_10-25-58.png

I'm having the same issue, no emails and no way to get the conference details out to the customer. Professional Perpetual 15.5.8801.3 License

Please note that currently there is a known issue with Mac clients not sending conference emails which has been addressed and the fix will be included in the next release of the Mac client.
The issue was also present in the iOS client but the new client has been released today so you can download it from the Apple store.
Please send me a p.m if you want me to send you the latest BETA Mac client.

@northfield

Are you also using Mac or iOS clients?

@YiannisH_3CX we are using the Windows Desktop Client. It is sending emails for everything else except conferences.

Hello @northfield

Please check your inbox as i have sent you a p.m regarding what we will need to further look into your issue as we have no other reports of windows clients not sending conference emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.