Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Conference outbound rules

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chloro, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloro

Since the update I am no longer able to make outgoing calls using the conference.

This is my log No known route from Conf:700 to target: <sip:XXXXXXXXX@127.0.0.1:5060>
    31-oct.-2013 11:23:33.971 Call(C:5039): from Conf:700 to XXXXXX doesn't match any outbound rule. No outbound rule could be selected

2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi chloro,

In order for us to help you you need to be a bit more specific, can you please list sequence of steps that lead to this issue? From a first look there seems to be a problem with your outbound rules but more information is needed.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chloro

I use 3CX for over a year and conferences have always function properly. Since the update to version 12 I have problems with outbound conferences. I tried a special rule for outbound extension 700 without success.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.