Conference room phones - which?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Pentangle, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Hi guys,

Has anyone deployed any conference room phones with 3CX? If so, which models? and what did you think of them?

I'm looking at a Polycom Soundstation IP3000/IP4000 and wondering if that'd work nicely.

Cheers,
    Mike.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. paragondie

We are using the ip4000. Works well but we needed to upgrade firmware to work with our 3cx server because we are using dual nic's as a team. The phone reported ip conflicts until we upgraded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Many thanks Mr Paragon Die :)

Does the config look similar to the supported Polycom handsets currently listed as recommended by 3CX?

4. paragondie

Sorry I can't answer that. Our primary phones here are Aastra model 9133i. I got the ip4000 out of the box and put in the gateway info and it worked from day one. Good product. Good sound quality.

5. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Cheers!

6. scooby

Mike

Did you go for a Polycom IP 4000, and if so what was your experince ?

thanks in advance

Andrew

7. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

I would have done, but the customer decided to disappear into thin air before I sold them the system :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.