• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Conference room phones - which?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentangle

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone deployed any conference room phones with 3CX? If so, which models? and what did you think of them?

I'm looking at a Polycom Soundstation IP3000/IP4000 and wondering if that'd work nicely.

Cheers,
Mike.

We are using the ip4000. Works well but we needed to upgrade firmware to work with our 3cx server because we are using dual nic's as a team. The phone reported ip conflicts until we upgraded.

Many thanks Mr Paragon Die :)

Does the config look similar to the supported Polycom handsets currently listed as recommended by 3CX?

Sorry I can't answer that. Our primary phones here are Aastra model 9133i. I got the ip4000 out of the box and put in the gateway info and it worked from day one. Good product. Good sound quality.

Cheers!

Mike

Did you go for a Polycom IP 4000, and if so what was your experince ?

thanks in advance

Andrew

I would have done, but the customer decided to disappear into thin air before I sold them the system :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.