• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Conferences from Desk Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared.adams

Reaction score
I have an environment with Snom 710/720's. When on the phone one of the buttons on the display says CNF.ON.

I've tried a number of button combinations but when dialing for the 2nd party all participants hear extremely loud static.

I've seen the adhoc conference article, but that requires notifying all participants, and some additional steps. We're looking to just be able to bring someone into an existing call.

Thanks

Are you putting the first call on HOLD? We do not know what your "tried a number of button combinations" are...

1. Call the first intended participant and put him or her on hold.
2. Call the second intended participant and put him or her on hold.
3. Call the third intended participant if there is one.
Note: You do not need to put the last participant on hold before starting the conference.
4. Press Cnf.On to start the conference.

http://downloads.snom.net/documentation/UM_snom710_en.pdf

Ahhhh a case of RTFM. Thank you kindly, sir.

It is a great day when the OP can admit he/she did not read the manual. Glad I could help... Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.