Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Conferences from Desk Phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jared.adams, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jared.adams

I have an environment with Snom 710/720's. When on the phone one of the buttons on the display says CNF.ON.

I've tried a number of button combinations but when dialing for the 2nd party all participants hear extremely loud static.

I've seen the adhoc conference article, but that requires notifying all participants, and some additional steps. We're looking to just be able to bring someone into an existing call.

Thanks

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Are you putting the first call on HOLD? We do not know what your "tried a number of button combinations" are...

1. Call the first intended participant and put him or her on hold.
    2. Call the second intended participant and put him or her on hold.
    3. Call the third intended participant if there is one.
    Note: You do not need to put the last participant on hold before starting the conference.
    4. Press Cnf.On to start the conference.

http://downloads.snom.net/documentation/UM_snom710_en.pdf

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jared.adams

Ahhhh a case of RTFM. Thank you kindly, sir.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

It is a great day when the OP can admit he/she did not read the manual. Glad I could help... Have a great day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.