Config Differences - YealinkT48G

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Joshua Stump, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua Stump

Somehow today while pushing out the new firmware from the latest update to 3cx, the config for one of my endpoints is stuck with missing options, even though I can confirm they are in the template and being applied to all other T48G. If I look at the config for the problem extension in the admin GUI, it does not show all the custom options I have set in the template. I have restarted the Management Console service and still do not see the changes for this particular extension showing up.

All phones are T48G and all are using same config, all work but this one.

Suggestions?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Joshua Stump

Try adding a BLF on that extension and click ok. That should "force" the PBX to create a new config file for the extension. If the phone is provisioned with the custom template then the changes should apply as well.
    Make sure that the firmware of the phone matches the template. (latest templates-latest firmware)

3. Joshua Stump

That didn't work. It added the BLF key, but did not fix the missing configuration. All phones are running 35.81.0.60 and using the same template.

4. Joshua Stump

The solution was to regenerate the extension and re-add the phone for provisioning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.