Config server is not connected

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by leemul, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leemul

Hi,

I've created a web service which sits on the same dedicated server as the 3CX PBX.

The webservice interacts with the 3CX API, and for about half an hour it works fine, making calls, checking call status, connections etc...

However, all of a sudden it will start throwing errors with the following:

Config server is not connected at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.Connect() at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.get_Root() at _3CXAPI.connectionTools.startSystemConnection(String configFile)

Now, I've followed the API guide, and connected via the preferred v14 method (and legacy to test), and typically it works fine. But, like I say periodically it just stops and throws the above error, a simple IISReset fixes it but obviously I can't do that every half an hour, and it also drops the connections to the softphones.

I've tried calling a new connection to the PBXConnection on session start, but still no joy, am I missing something, where would be best to look, from what I can see the logs don't really offer any additional info other than there's no connection to the config server.

Any help would be appreciated...

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there!

Are you specifying a unique "ApplicationName"? Did you check the 3CX logs from "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Logs"? Maybe there you have some explanation about why the connection is rejected.

Regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.