Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Config Transfer ??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by StarTrek133, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarTrek133

Hi Everyone,

Quick question .. I have a computer with the 3cx software installed and the computer is on its last legs .. So I need to transfer the information off that computer unto another computer ..

Can that be done ?

or am I going to have to spend a day or two retyping everyones ext into the new box .. aaahhhh

Any help would be great ..

thanks ..

2. tim.medley

Hi, You can use the 3CX Backup and Restore Tool to backup your current configuration and then restore it on the new server. The tool should have been installed as part of the 3CX installation and can be found under Program Files> 3CX Phone System>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StarTrek133

God I am an idiot ..

thanks Tim !!! you were right there is a program for that .. I didnt see it because I am so used to just login into the 3cx software adn not the machine itself ..

thanks again for the help and have a nice day and weekend ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.