• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Configuration with les.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

norperu

Reaction score
This is the error I am getting:

[CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '64.34.176.212'; From: '6046397795'; To: '7025532785'; Rline: '7025532785'; Contact: '6046397795'

any idea how am I supposed to configure this line?

Hello norperu

if its not an inconvinience, I can test this in our test network for you. Just send me an email with the login details and information of provider and I will have a look at it first thing in the morning and come back to you with an answer asap.

I just send the e-mail to you. thanks for your help on this matter.

Jose

Hey Jose, I got you email. I will test this now and get back to you as soon as I have some news...

Hey Jose, i managed to register and make outbound call but only to US number that we have. Not anywhere else. As far as Inbound is concerned
i am dialing 7025532785 but i am not managing to call it. How are you diailing this number. Is this the number i am supposed to be calling to get inbound call on this provider? Because to reproduce this and fix it I have to at least reach the same point you reached. So far i haven't managed to make inbound calls...

les.net

I am terribly sorry, the did wasn't register with that peer, so please try it again today, it should be working now.

I am trying to use multiple did's with this provider and i need to send each did to a different ivr.

Thanks,

Jose

OK .. i will try it first thing in the morning Jose
Regards....

Re: les.net

norperu said:
I am terribly sorry, the did wasn't register with that peer, so please try it again today, it should be working now.
I am trying to use multiple did's with this provider and i need to send each did to a different ivr.

Hey Jose, sorry but I am not managing to receive a call...Which is the number I should be dialing to dial this Voip Provider account? I can dial out but not in...

Are you using the same account? You are using your mobile phone which is 6046397795 to dial your number which is 7025532785? Is this the same account that you send me to use? or is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.