• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Configure certificate for SIP secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto Escola

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying 3cx, specially we're interested in the integration with Exchange 2007. In my organization the Exchange UM Server has configured the dial plan as "secured" that implies use of certificates to enable TLS between servers.

I've read this http://wiki.3cx.com/documentation/phone-configuration/secure-sip about configuration of certificate en 3CX but...

In the doc is explained how to install a CA. In my case I've already have a CA (W2003 Certificate services) and the written security policy in my company doesn't allow other CA so my only option is to use the Windows CA.

Is it posible to use certificates in Windows certificate storage in 3cx? Or must I export the certificate and the private key (if it's possible)?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.