Configure Holiday's with IVR-Function

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by sbcom, Jan 3, 2018.

Configure Holiday's with IVR-Function 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. sbcom

i think its important that we can configure some "Holiday's" that not only a special WAV-File is played ... it will be a nice (and important) feature that we can link a holiday with an IVR that we make for this day ... for example a customer has closed his office for internal training 2 days and would like to make a "Hotline" for emergency. in this cause we need a special WAV-File and also an IVR that will route the calls to an external mobilephone-number ... for example.

2. Tifoso

+1
    this function would be great. because on holiday we have often special forwarding rule (to number or also to IVR)

3. Brandan Hermo

4. kenttec

+1

I've recently requested this since the Christmas holiday period is painful to say the least!!

5. Mark Reynolds

+1
    I am currently building a 24-7 solution for a multinational and during holiday periods they need the system to point to an IVR so that clients can continue to reach the Helpdesk and one other department. Until a holiday IVR option exists we are going to have to go with a manual workaround which is a time drain and error prone.