Configure PBX with Dialogic Board

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by azia, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azia

Hello!

I have 2 computers on same lan with windows xp on both systems. I have dialogic d/4pci card is installed on Computer B and 3Cx server installed on my Computer A. I would like to add PSTN line on 3Cx server there for Dialogic D/4Pci card installed. I am trying to configure/add PSTN line but 3Cx showing me all lines are down and i dont know how to connect my Computer A (3Cx) with Computer B (Dialogic Card)

or

I have no problem to install Dialogic card on computer A but still 3Cx not connecting with Dialogic card.

can any one help me please

regards

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

You need to use one of the supported VoIP gateways as listed on our support page. You will find configuration guides there....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. azia

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. Most of the Voip gateway are expensive. Can you please tell me is "Edge-corE VG007 VoIP Adapter" work with 3Cx?

regards

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

No, in fact voip gateways are much cheaper then Dialogic cards. A grandstream gateway starts at about $150, patton gateways at about $250....

Never heard of the edge adapter you mentioned. Its not supported with 3CX sorry....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.