Configure SPA2102 for call transfering

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by voyager18, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voyager18

Hi! How can i configure the Linksys SPA2102 (voip ATA) to enable external calls transfer to a 3CX's extension?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You're using the FXS port(s) on the 2102 as extensions on 3CX? If so, the a transfer should just be a hook flash, dial ext number then either announce the call or just hang up.

3. voyager18

Yes, i'm using a FXS port of the SPA2102 as extension. I answer to an external call from first extension (201) then i press the flash "R" button then i dial the extension number (202) i would transfer the call. Nothing happen. Why?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I assume that you are getting dialtone after the flash? Was the 2102 set up from the "scratch" or had it been used with a previous provider, in other words, is it possible that some (or a lot) of the settings have been changed from the defaults?

In the LINE tab, under Call Feature settings, is the Blind Attn-Xfer Enable: set to YES?

5. voyager18

Current settings are the same of the default settings.
    This setting was disabled and now i've been enabled it. Now pressing flash button i've be able to call second extension but the external call dropped.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you doing an attended transfer, you flash, dial the extension, announce the caller then hang up, or a blind transfer...flash, dial the Ext, then hang up?

You might want to post the 3Cx logs showing the incoming call, the transfer and through to where it drops. Are the calls coming via a VoIP provider or a gateway?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.