Configuring Epygi Quadro ISDN

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by iTEAMSupport, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTEAMSupport

Hi there All,

We are experiencing a problem with outgoing calls using the epygi quadro isdn gateway. We can recieve calls through the unit with no problems. When we try and make a call out, it will not go out.

Has anyone configured one of these units before and got it to work?

Thank you

2. paul.obrien

Hi

I've used an epygi 2xi as an outgoing gateway. I had to include the dial code used by the epygi in my call route. So if your users are dialing 9 for an outside line, and the epygi needs a 9 to get an outside line - don't strip the digit in the 3CX call route. If the epygi requires a different number, i.e. 0, strip the 9 and prepend a 0!

Does that make sense?

Paul

3. iTEAMSupport

Hi Paul

Thank you for your response and it does make sense. My question now is where on the epygi do you configure this dial plan?

I have gone through the call routing and i dont see the option for outgoing call plans.

Thank you

4. paul.obrien

Hi

Once you have setup the epygi as a VOIP Provider - you can configure the outgoing through the outbound rules - this is where you add the number which the epygi wants for the outgoing call.

I hope this makes sense?

Paul

5. iTEAMSupport

Hi Paul,

That is right, you do that on the 3CX outbound rule configuration page where you want the outgoing calls to go, either through the sip or other gateways...

My problem is, i cant see on the epygi config pages where to find what the number it is looking for or to configure the dial plan...

Thanks

6. iTEAMSupport

Hi Paul

here are the 2 screenshots. Please let me know if u need anything else.

Thank you again

Attached Files:

7. equintana

Hi,

I have a epygi isdn quadro a 4 lines... 3cx v9 sp5 and some cisco spa504g devices.

I added some rules at epygi device to route calls in and out and added devices at 3cx like the image... but nothing....

could you help me?

regards a merry christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.