Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Configuring Patton Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by raffo, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raffo

At the end of the configuration process of a patton gateway,When I try to click on "Generate config file" I receive only the "Unknowing device host.Impossible to resolve subnet mask".
    Someone can help me?

2. Elmer

Hi, i have the same problem. I solved this by creating the conf file via a 3CX v4 alpha phonesystem and altered the ip addresses of the phonesystem manually. Suppose it is a bug in v3.1
    regards, elmer

3. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi raffo,

This error appear because your gateway IP not at the same subnet of 3CX box. It should be the bug of "Generate config file". The work around is change the gateway IP(Dummy) to same subnet of 3cx box > Generate config file > download to local drive. Then change back the real gateway at 3CX box. The downloaded config file what you need to do is, use text editor open it search the dummy ip then replace with the real gateway. Save it then import to your Patton gateway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.