Configuring the SPA303 Phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by thereverend, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Can someone please help me by providing step by step directions to programming the SPA-303 to work with 3CX.. i can get into the web page to admin the phone but need to know what setting and where to put the 3CX server info..

Please help thanks

2. willow

willow Member

you will need to setup the sip server ip address, user name, id, password and that is the basics.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. thereverend

thereverend New Member

I do not see anywhere to put he SERVER IP the screens do not show this and I DO have admin access. It is in SIP mode but can not find this.. Can you please tell me where to find it..

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It is quite similar to old SPA-941 in settings (see manual provisioning) or new SPA-504 (again manual provisioning).
    Nothing specific. Just go to: http://<SPA-303_IP_address>/admin/advanced and configure the same way.

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. thereverend

thereverend New Member

I am not seeing any place for me to put the 3cx server address in.. Can you possibly provide a screen shot or two.. I also do not see anywhere to put the ID and PW for the account either..

6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

I don't have available SPA-303 at present.

You need to log as admin in advanced mode to see all the settings. Select Ext 1 tab.

I'm attaching a screen-shot from SPA-502G - it is quite similar.

Attached Files:

7. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Ok.. I got into the area and set the PROXY to my 3cx server IP and gave it an extension ID an PASSWORD but.. when the phone re boots its on a YELLOW status on the phone and when you try to make a call it says 404 FAILED. can you tell me why it is doing that>??? thanks

8. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Thank you everyone for the help. I got it.. there was a hidden field called PROXY OUTGOING that was not there till i hit the advanced tab... Thanks again everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.