Configuring Voxzone X100P

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bnobrega, Jun 27, 2007.

1. bnobrega

Hi there,

I am new to all these voip thing and I just bought a FXO interface. I have got together a small lab at home to make some tests.

All the LAN tests are fine. Now I want to start the making and receiving external calls using the PSTN.

I installed the interface and it was recognized as a modem, is that right? Being more precisely, as a Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem.

How should I configure the PSTN options to get it to make and receive external calls? I saw some tamplates under the VOIP Gateway menu, can I use one of them?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    All the best,
    Bruno

2. dave151

The X100 cards are asterisk only. There is no windows support for them.

3. bnobrega

Suported Cards

Hey dave,

Thanks a lot for your replay!
    Could you list me some supported cards that I can play with? Preferebly sheap ones!!!

Thanks a lot!
    Bruno

4. dave151

Well I myself am currently using a Linksys SPA3102 which i'm sure you could get for less then 75 bucks and there is also the grandstream fxo/fxs box which i'm sure is cheaper. I don't know of any internal cards that will work with 3CX. I'm sure some others will chime in. Try searching there will be tons of stuff.

Good Luck!

5. bnobrega

Vonage PAP2

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your replay! I actually have a Vonage Linksys PAP2 device. Do you know if I can get it to work with my 3cx server?

I mean, I could get my 3cx server connected to it and also to my home phone line so I could make calls trough the PSTN and international (I am in Brazil) calls trough the vonage service.

Thant would be interesting!!!

My devide has two RJ11 jacks for phone lines and one RJ45 jack for the internet.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Best,
    Bruno

6. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Hi
    Read SPA3000 and SPA3102 configuration guides http://www.3cx.com/support/ . PAP2 is similar to these two so you shouldn't have a problem with config.