• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

configuring with taitell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolas2309

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

After some time ( 2 days ) i finilly got this program to work.
Fact is that i'm still on the testing part of it, most of the work i've done already, but there is this single thing wich is killing me.

After a long time, i got both TAITELL voip gateway to work, and now they are like this.

Taitell 1 : 4 fxs doors.
3 of them are not beeing registered as they are beeing used by the company, and they have a 1 mega/full conection for them, the taitell voip is direct conceted into the internet. This only door that i'm using for testing is registering just fine into my SIP server.

Taitell 2 : 1 door fxs
This door is registering fine also into my sip server. The sip server ip is 192.168.2.210 , and it is in the same network as this taitell ( wich ip is 192.168.2.212 ).

Fact, i can call for door taitell 2 to taitell 1 and the other way arround just fine, both telephone rings and all, but there is no sound passing ... neither way.

I've tested with a Digital Receptionist into SIP server but when i dial 800 it also does not answer with the sound i've programed it to ( wich is a song, hope there is nothing wrong, as this is all for testing ).

So there it is, i can diall, both sides of the telephones rings but the sound does pass through it !!

I've gave all those informations to see if it could help in anything.

OBS. I'm doing all this ONLY because i want to put all the 4 doors into TAITELL 1 to work as a hunting group when someone dials a number.
Into the taitell web configuration, there is some options for hunting group, but i've tryed a lots of different ways of configuring it, but it does not work, so i've searched for another way, and found this SIP SERVER.

IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE TAITELL HUNTING GROUP WORK INSIDE IT, PLEASE, TELL ME !

thanks a lot guys !
Sorry for the big post.

Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.