• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

conflict between HP officejet software and 3cx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joepie

Reaction score
After installing the software for my officejet 6500 your 3CX was a bit afoul. It didn't start immediately. Earlier this week I had bigger problems (W7 64b not starting, printer not working properly). Anyone familiar and know what to do?

"3CX" - quite confusing: 3CXphone, 3CX Phone System, 3CX Call Assistant? :roll:

Did you had also an older 3CXPhone, without video support, installed on the machine with your officejet and having the same issue? I'm asking because I'm not supposing a port or other resource conflict than video support.

I have an officejet 7780 and 3cx phone (v9 with video) installed on mine and all is good.

Given you had windows 7 problems too (I have win 7 64bit with this install) I would suspect the problem lies with the HP install rather than 3cx.

You may want to update windows, uninstall the officejet, reboot, reinstall the officejet and see if the problem clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.