conflict between HP officejet software and 3cx?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Joepie, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joepie

After installing the software for my officejet 6500 your 3CX was a bit afoul. It didn't start immediately. Earlier this week I had bigger problems (W7 64b not starting, printer not working properly). Anyone familiar and know what to do?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

"3CX" - quite confusing: 3CXphone, 3CX Phone System, 3CX Call Assistant? :roll:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joepie

3CX Phone

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Did you had also an older 3CXPhone, without video support, installed on the machine with your officejet and having the same issue? I'm asking because I'm not supposing a port or other resource conflict than video support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I have an officejet 7780 and 3cx phone (v9 with video) installed on mine and all is good.

Given you had windows 7 problems too (I have win 7 64bit with this install) I would suspect the problem lies with the HP install rather than 3cx.

You may want to update windows, uninstall the officejet, reboot, reinstall the officejet and see if the problem clears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.