Conflict receiving 3CX calls and Voice calls in android

Discussion in 'Android' started by pahan, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahan

I have configured a 3CX phone system at my workplace and provided some android phones to workers so that they can communicate through data. phone model is samsung j2 2016. though i use 3CX, i need to prioritize the voice calls on those phones. but now, when 3CX attempts to call my mobile while i am on a voice call, it just cut off the voice call and get the 3CX call to the front. can i change this to put higher priority to the voice calls and so that the 3CX caller at the other side get a busy tone while i am on a voice call?

2. MSmeets

I have this problem to, and also need a sollution .

My client is complaining off course, because his mobile calls are 'on hold' , then they have to force to shutdown 3cx, then back to the call, and disable 'on hold' , then they can talk again. very very anoying.

pahan likes this.
  3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We're aware of this issue. It's unfortunately been like this for quite some time.
    All you need to know is that we'l be working on this and many other similar issues for the next SP3 release of the Android client.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    pahan likes this.
  4. pahan

thanks for your response LeonidasG. can you please inform us when you are planing to release the new SP3 for android clients?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.