Confrence With 3CX phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bhewer, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhewer

Hello:

I am runnig the free version and cant figure out how to set-up a confrance call!!

using 3CX phones and iPhones with 1 VOIP trunk :oops:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi

First of all, you will need to find out how many SIP channels your VoIP provider allowes (if you not sure, please let us know the name of your provider and someone can find out for you

I can't see an option within the 3CX Soft Phone its self to setup a Confrence or even a 3 way call.

X-Lite supports 3 way Calling, but again you need to also check with your VoIP Provider.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bhewer

Voip Provider will do 5

all i want is 3, 2 inside and the trunk

4. davidbenwell

in that case, you are going to need to install the 3CX Server, the Free Edition does support Confrence Calls
    and that will allow you to do as you need.

5. bhewer

Thanks

I now am using the x-lite 4 and still no luck

6. davidbenwell

X-Lite

Get your I-Phone to call into your X-Lite Phone, press line 2 and dial out to 3rd number once the person you calling answers press the Confrence button it will then join all 3 calls together.

7. bhewer

Thanks David!!

Had to find x-lite 3 as 4 didnt do it!!

I`m all good now
    PS can 3 use the tunnel (dont think so)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.