• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Confrence With 3CX phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhewer

Reaction score
Hello:

I am runnig the free version and cant figure out how to set-up a confrance call!!

using 3CX phones and iPhones with 1 VOIP trunk :oops:

Hi

First of all, you will need to find out how many SIP channels your VoIP provider allowes (if you not sure, please let us know the name of your provider and someone can find out for you

I can't see an option within the 3CX Soft Phone its self to setup a Confrence or even a 3 way call.

X-Lite supports 3 way Calling, but again you need to also check with your VoIP Provider.

Voip Provider will do 5

all i want is 3, 2 inside and the trunk

in that case, you are going to need to install the 3CX Server, the Free Edition does support Confrence Calls
and that will allow you to do as you need.

Thanks

I now am using the x-lite 4 and still no luck

X-Lite

Get your I-Phone to call into your X-Lite Phone, press line 2 and dial out to 3rd number once the person you calling answers press the Confrence button it will then join all 3 calls together.

Thanks David!!

Had to find x-lite 3 as 4 didnt do it!!

I`m all good now
PS can 3 use the tunnel (dont think so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarwickHope
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.