connect 3cx client to multiple 3cx instances at the same time

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ITW, Mar 16, 2018.

connect 3cx client to multiple 3cx instances at the same time 4.8 5 12votes
4.8/5, 12 votes

1. ITW

ITW

It should be possible connecting a 3cx client (windows/ios/android...) to multiple 3cx instances at the same time and have them active for incoming calls (also with status updates).

When you make an outgoing call you should be able to select the outgoing account like in any other major sip softphone.

Andyshawn and perfectcast like this.
  2. ITW

ITW

Optional it would be fine connecting also non 3cx sip accounts to the client

3. bbaker73

bbaker73 New Member

That might be interesting. Managing multiple instances, would be nice to be able to dial extensions on different clients, and the same for them to contact me. If presence quickly switchable, be good for monitoring instances and faster than switching accounts.

4. J_Hermsen

+1 also need to connect to multiple 3cx instances on different locations for me mobile client(android ios) is the main issue.

5. the20

+1 Managing multiple instances and hosted systems would be awesome from the one console, instead of switching out between accounts

6. Andyshawn

Great idea. I missed several calls because of this limitation. It's a pain to be switching accounts when i want to connect to each of my client systems.

7. Michael Groom

+1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. DHei