Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Connect with other IPPBX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by commonlo, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commonlo

Hi!

Wondering if it is possible for 3CX to connect with other IP PBXs, says Grandstream GXE5208

Thanks

2. markshehan

markshehan New Member

3cx has a "bridge" ability. But this is limited to other 3cx's unless you find a work around.

It is an excellent feature though

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

I have connected 3CX with:
    - alcatel oxe , avaya ipoffice , cisco call manager , mitel icp 3300 , 3com nbx , wildix ,

You must create a generic trunk , using trusted trunk viaip address

4. aklawrence

I have integrated it with Microsoft Lync 2010 by using the same trunking method. Depending on how many extensions, dialing plans, etc., it can get a bit messy from an administrative standpoint.

5. commonlo

Thanks guys, I'll try.

6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

This can be achieved with the Bridge and or the Generic SIP Trunk/Voip Provider setup (this allows for Outbound rules). If it supports SIP you are most likely able to. The only one that gave us a major headache was a hosted system by T-Mobile in Germany but that worked too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.