• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Connecting Multiple 3CX Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambraimoh

Reaction score
Version 5 of 3CX has a built in bridge for connecting 2 sites to exchange phone calls. What do I do or how do I conenct up 6 sites? What if all sites are interconencted in a VPN?

Can miss calls at remote site's phone return call by dial miss call? May be my setup is wrong? I have never ever success by press dial miss call bottom return a call to the caller via 3CX to 3CX Bridge ( * works fine at N sites ). How are about yours?

I have my 3cx bridged to another 3cx system........and am too able to see the MISSED CALLS.........but the only part of the caller ID that transfers over through the bridge is the NAME...not the number. The number that's displayed is the bridge virtual number. Is there a way to configure the FULL caller ID info to transfer over a bridge tunnel connection to allow the incoming call phone number to appear?

Any and all help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.