Connecting Two saperated Sites

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by engnusef, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engnusef

Dears in 3cx forum,
    I have two geographically separated sites... (Primary and secondary) and an internet connection of 1 Mbps is available on both sides. Now, I want to link all users in both sides by using 3cx VOIP system. Notice: 4 PSTN lines are available on primary site only.
    And by the ways the Cisco 875W routers are used in both sides. ( see the attached topology)

Now my question is ... linking those sites are possible using 3cx? If yes which version can I use?

Final notice: number if users in primary site are 20 and number of users in secondary site are 6

With most regards
    Abdullah

Attached Files:

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

You can link them by having a 3CX system (commercial version) in each office and using the bridging feature but the extension numbers in each office will be different. Also with separate 3CX systems they behave as separate entities in terms of phone books and call queues/ring groups.

Alternatively you can have a single 3CX system at the main office and have the second site with the 6 handsets each register against the 3CX in the main office.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.