Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Connection to 3CX API

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Maciej Cygan, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maciej Cygan

Hello everyone,

I seek some advice. I am trying to initiate connection to 3CX call api with Java but i am having difficultly getting anywhere. Does any one know how the actual connection is made with .NET application so i can replicate this with java?

When i try to telnet to port 5485 (from localhost - where 3cx is installed) the second i enter anything i get 'Connection closed by foreign host.' So i guess its not possible to login directly (or am i wrong ?). Also is there any documentation on how the actual API works ?

Also the 3cxpscomcpp2.dll which supposed to be located in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_64 is missing

PS. I know that java API for 3CX does not exist.

2. Maciej Cygan

After some fiddling around i wonder. Is it possible to actually get active connection going with application other then .NET ? Anyone?

3. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

4. Maciej Cygan

Ah wrong section then :) Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.