console offline

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vtanguyet, Mar 3, 2007.

1. vtanguyet

Dear all,

Management console is offline everytime I restart it. I check the services and see that 3cxphonesystem, 3cxphonesystem media server, 3cxphonesystem voice mail notificatin service are not started. I tried to start them but I got messeage Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start ot control panel request in a timely fashion. Note that other services as apache and sql are started OK. The console runs in Windows Vista ! Firewall was turned off.

However, when I installed 3cx in VMWare WinXp (on the same machine). It works perfectly. All services were started.

Could you please help me to solve the problem in Win Vista? Thanks

Regards, Tuan

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We dont support Windows Vista at this point. We hope to support it over the next 2 months

3. jackle22

Has this been updated? I am currently running V8 on a windows 2008 box. All other services are currently operable, however when I try to spin up the 3CX Assistant Server Service I am receiving an error stating : "Windows could not start the 3CX Assistant Server Service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."

All other services on the system pertaining to 3CX were recently restarted with no issues. Is there an order of operations that may be causing this to fail?

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      42.4 KB
      Views:
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Back in 2007, when that was posted, it was probably version 5 that was being used. It was also dealing with Windows Vista.

I doesn't appear that your problem involves either one of those.

You probably should have started your own thread rather than resurrecting one , considered closed, over five years ago.
    You may have a corruption, software conflict or hardware issue.