Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Control over 3CX Android/iOS connectivity and Ext registration email notifications

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For many of my on premise clients, I manage their instances and thus setup most of the email notification options. For all of my hosted clients, I do the same. The rub is for those users that use the mobile client. Every time that users 3CX app loses/regains connectivity it generates an " registration status of extension has been changed" email. Many times the same happens when a user either leaves or returns to an WiFi connected area. This generates a tremendous amount of useless email traffic that has to be sifted through to find legitimate issues. I have multiple users in sales positions that this behavior generates registered/unregistered emails for every time the lose cell data, reboot their phone, etc.

My idea is to have EITHER another email notification category specifically about extension status of Android/iOS clients or a toggle somewhere to not notify for changes in Android/iOS client registration status.