Control the call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by skri, Aug 11, 2007.

1. skri

Hi
    I want to Know if there's a way by 3cx to control the call between 2 agent. For example, When the call is estabilishing between 2 agent, i want by 3cx to end this call.

Thanks for your help It's very urgent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope no easy way to do this. One way you can try is to use the registration.

Once the call is established the SIP protocol can use Re-Invite to check if the call is still going or if the parties are still available. If you set this cycle short you (in theory) can de register one party and the call should drop.

But de-registering means blowing the extension or gateway away in this case.

No, functionality atm. But you can add it to the feature request section to have the ability to terminate the call. Should not be to hard to do as part of the manage extensions section. Just adding a termination button to the config section (so it is reasonably hidden) once that button is pressed send a hangup request on behalf of that extension.

But there is no such thing as yet.

3. Reven

Hello from me.
    Maybe one similar question.
    Is it possible to do something like this:
    As a call assistant (ext. No 100), I answer one incoming (Extrnal) call, I transfer the call to the ext.No 101, but I want after a while to take the call back to me (At the ext. No 100) without press anything at the ext. No 101.
    Is it possible to do that?

Thanks for any answer.

Nikos

4. Reven

I want to write a different example, because most people its not easy to see my problem.
    I have the ext No 101 and someone call me. I already setup the 3cx, after 15sec, the call goes to my voice mai. If I pick up the phone after the 15 sec (16sec), the call has already goes to the Voice mail. Is there any way to take the call from my Voice mail back, so I can talk to the line?

Thanks again.

Nikos

5. Ralph

Ralph Member

Hi Reven

Hi Reven,

You might be able to do this with Call Assistant? It can transfer calls, I just don't know if it can interrupt or transfer a call that is aready actively involved in a conversation.

6. Reven

No, its not possible to do that with call assistant, at least no at the free version! :cry:

Any other help?

7. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi Reven,

As I know that NO such feature. 3CX team please confirm.