Converstation going to waiting music when transfering

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rvoosterhout, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvoosterhout

Hi,

We have a problem with the transferring of calls using 3cx. When our receptionist receives a call from a customer, and wants to transfer this call to our support desk, the support desk gets placed on hold. The call then has to be ended, and transferred again to be successful

The situation:
    Callers calls company - >
    Receptionist answers ->
    Receptionist transfers the call using attended transfer to support desk ->
    Support desk answers, and listens to the receptionists information about the caller ->
    Receptionist pushes transfer button ->
    support desk agent is put in hold ->
    Support desk agent ends call
    Receptionist transfers again using attended transfer to support desk ->
    Same agent answers ->
    Receptionist pushes transfer button again ->
    Support agent has the customer in a call, successful.

This doesn't happen with every call, most calls get transferred successfully with the first try, still this is a very annoying issue.

It happens only with the 3cx client

I already read the log files from the failed call and the successful call, but I can't find anything which goes wrong.

The failed call log file:

This is the log file of the call which goes wrong. In this case the receptionist is user 123 and the support agent is 140. I pulled the call to myself, since my colleague was not on his seat. I am user 142

The succeeded call log file:

This is the log file where the transfer call is made again, and then succeeds. Same extensions are used, same situation.

Thanks in advance!!!

Attached Files:

2. rvoosterhout

Still have an issue with this problem. Does anybody have an idea? Or do i need to supply more log files? I already reinstalled both 3cx clients and re-provisioned them. My next step would be to delete and recreate the extensions in 3cx.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @rvoosterhout

Have you tried replicating the issue on a local call? If not then try calling from an extension to the receptionist and then perform an attended transfer to a different extension. Also what 3CX version are you running? Is it windows or linux? Is this a local or a cloud installation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.