Corporate Logo Customizations - DONE

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by alhambra-eidos, Oct 2, 2015.

Corporate Logo Customizations - DONE 5 5 13votes
5/5, 13 votes

1. alhambra-eidos

It could be a good attractive thing for final costumers has the possibility to add Corporate logos in areas such a 3CXPhone Windows, Android and iOS, and also in Click2Call links over WebRTC.

Just think in a Distributor Salesman in a 3CX Demo with to a costumer of a Company called… for example, Porsche, and saying… “You can publish your Call Center in Internet, free toll for costumers!!!... just clicking in this WebRTC link… that has a GIANT LOGO of 3CX”… No way man… not good…

It doesn´t mean remove 3CX Logos… of course, but availability to add costumer logos in his own PBX and public services, in a preferred location, could be appreciated…. I think…

I let it on your consideration.
    Regards,

Uzzy likes this.
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Re: Corporate Logo Customizations.

The 3CX products will be branded as 3CX and this will not change, sorry.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ip19

Re: Corporate Logo Customizations - REJECTED

nobody asked to REBRAND 3cx in this topic.. but we ask the possibility to ADD the end user logo.
    It's a stupid thing? yes
    It's a technical question? no
    it's only a "vanity" question for a lot of customer.. the FIRST thing that they ask us it to remove the 3cx logo from the phone and put their company logo :)
    Simplify this process and make it starndard could also give you the ability to overlay the 3cx logo to all the picture ;)

Ciao
    Alessandro

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Imaxinar DM likes this.
  4. alhambra-eidos

I think it´s clear you never been in front of a Customer trying sell this product, Nick.

Effectively, as ip19 said, the idea is ADD Customer logos… NOT REMOVE 3CX Brand.

When, for example, a Yealink Terminal is Auto Provisioning in 3CX, a 3CX logo is downloaded to the phone. Is 3CX re branding a company as Yealink?

Practically all important brands, included Cisco, permit customer customizations… I can´t understand why 3CX not… Sorry.

Please, re-consider it,
    Thank you,

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I agree -the ability to add a customer logo is imperative.

Microsoft doesn't lock down the wallpaper on Windows.

6. efounco

efounco New Member

I agree that this should be an option as well. Although, it's fairly easy to remove the logo using a custom phone template...

Johnbenj, Daniel Lent and Imaxinar DM like this.
  7. alhambra-eidos

You are right, efounco, but only in Sip terminals such a Yealink, Snom, Panasonic, and so on...

And also, it´s an advance that templates for "Welcome Mail" can be customizable

But impossible add a costumer Logo (to be with 3CX Logo) in 3CX Softphone, or in Clic2Call WebRTC Link.

Clic2Call is a great value of 3CX PBX, but Customers can´t use it because says "With that biiiig Logo in the web link... my costumers think that are calling to a company called "3CX".... not to me..."

That was a real story, and a sell lost. :(

ecom2, Daniel Lent and Imaxinar DM like this.
  8. alhambra-eidos

Totally agree with Simplesip.

Some things in 3CX mind should change to permit resellers works better...

9. wcoggins

I agree that being able to add a Client's Logo to the soft phone is an important feature. We can use the templates to do that for a physical phone. Why not have that option for the 3CXPhone?

The 3CX emotional attachment to their own logo on this product is counterproductive. Are not sales of their software systems the point of their business? As a reseller, we are trying to form an emotional attachment for the CLIENT to create those sales.

This is a programming change that can be performed fairly easily. While this is not a high priority change, it is one that could impact new sales

10. alhambra-eidos

Please, Nick and 3CXTeam,

And Idea or poupuse that have more than 500 visits, and almost a 40% of rating of your Costumer... should be considered, I think.

If not... what is the sense of this Idea Forum?

11. jj3cx

I am fully agree with alhambra-eidos and simplesip.

Please let's acquire clients with the quality and not putting to every possible place - Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com

I think that we all and Nick want the same thing - to sell more 3CX systems, we need to find some consensus.

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  12. AlexHeylin

:arrow:

13. healthy

I, too had a client pass on 3CX Because of what they called "over-branding"

I will tell you from a personal note that we use Bomgar, and from day 2, have been looking for another option to move to simply because every one of our sessions or remote clients start with the Bomgar branding. I've paid serious money to have their solution, but I seriously resent having to pay to market for them. Same goes for 3CX. Not having the logo shoved down our throats, and our end-user throats will only build loyalty...

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  14. techclarity

I just lost a deal as well because of the inability to remove all the 3CX branding. As a fairly new 3CX partner I am disappointed in the v14 release and the inability to tone down the 3CX branding (I submitted an idea to remove the e-mail footer that was rejected). As an MSP we white-label several other products and services and I agree with the other posters that our clients do not care who the product/service vendor is - they are buying from us. I really hope that 3CX will reconsider all the new forced branding.

EDIT - one option to consider (this is what we see with several of the other products and services we use) is that there are two versions - one that is sold direct and has all the branding and a separate white-label version that is only available to partners for resale.

Daniel Lent and Imaxinar DM like this.
  15. aconitas

Branding is not completely wrong. However I think it is a bit to much in the meanwhile.
    In a normal fax notification I can count 3CX six times in total - as seen in attached example.
    The branding is two times larger then the Information about the fax itself - which is the reason for that email.
    I agree to not remove the branding completely. However it could be at least a bit more decent.

Andreas

Attached Files:

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  16. craigreilly

6 does seem a little excessive.

17. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The 3CX branding will remain in place and we will never consider a white label solution. I see some comments that resellers are our customers not the endusers but i am afraid this is not the case. We are well aware how to market our solution and quite frankly we expect our partners to be ready to promote the 3CX brand.

But, things that are on our radar:

a. Improve notifications and welcome email layout. And yes logo will be much smaller and more focus on the content
    b. Line in email templates will be reconsidered
    c. Possibility to add logo to web meeting interface
    d. In many places 3CX logo will be smaller in line with a image revamp we are planning

Branding in softphone and hardphone will remain as is WITH 3CX logo. Understood that some people don't want this - in that case they will need to go with other solutions, be it a PBX, be it a softphone...

So please stop asking for logo in softphone - never gonna happen. Now lets close the subject please.

18. AlexHeylin

Re: Corporate Logo Customizations - REJECTED PARTIALLY

[Nothing here move along]

19. JStellato

I joined this board just to respond to this. I'm really shocked how you are out and out rejecting a valid great idea.

As the move to hosted PBX grows, we want to promote our brand as well as yours. That's why we are called partners. We deal in lots of managed services, i.e. Hosted Backup Solutions through MaxxBackup, hosted web filtering through OpenDNS and all of them allow us to put our logo on the page.

This doesn't diminish the 3CX brand, but reassures the partners that we are in this together.

20. craigreilly

Hi Nick,
    Thanks for your feedback and partial consideration of this idea. Your changes will be embraced by many.