Could never make calls on Voip service providers with V5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hdblack, Jan 6, 2008.

1. hdblack

I tried for days to make V5 work without success. I read and re-read this forum trying everything and finally I gave up. I downloaded V3, setup my extension and my 3 Voip service providers and everything worked the very first time. At this point I do not see a need to change to V5.
    Douglas

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Thanks for the feedback. I have also experienced some difficulties with V5. Please try to remember though that the value of this Forum is to assist in the fix and we would have appreciated additional information on the issue.

3. hdblack

Sorry

My apologies for not providing more information but I think I was so frustrated after spending so much time on V5 without success and then to have V3 install and work so easily. What further details can I provide? I have three Voip service providers and each one I could get to register but all my calls would fail due to not registered or not allowed.

4. ra81

HI,

Preferibly please send us the output of the server status page when trying to make a call to a VOIP provider and it fails. Also please send us the names of the VOIP providers. This would help us troubleshoot further your issue.