• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Crashing upon Answering (Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmCrystal

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, as there is no Mac (except Iphone) section, I will move this if necessary.

Upon answering or attempting to make a call, the entire system crashes. I am running a Mac OS 10.8.5 (all updates complete except the new Mavrics OS). I receive the following message upon the app crashing.

Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: ___sincos_stret
Referenced from: /Applications/3CXPhone12.app/Contents/MacOS/3CXPhone12
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

As someone who has little-to-no insight into programming, I have no idea what this means. Is there something that I should try as a work around, or is this a known issue?

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Crashing upon Phone Answer

I've experienced the same issue this was supposed to have been fixed with the sp5 release have you updated as if yet?

jpillow said:
I've experienced the same issue this was supposed to have been fixed with the sp5 release have you updated as if yet?

Yes, it's up-to-date. Are you having the same issue with the current release or has it been resolved for you?

it was previously happening on my phone but one day just started working quite some time ago. I have a client we attempted to setup their phone last week and the same thingt just kept crashing, I've yet to attempt on his iphone as of yet. However in the blog it say issue resolved

jpillow said:
it was previously happening on my phone but one day just started working quite some time ago. I have a client we attempted to setup their phone last week and the same thingt just kept crashing, I've yet to attempt on his iphone as of yet. However in the blog it say issue resolved

Oh maybe I should have clarified. This is happening on my laptop, not my iphone. It happens when I push "answer" or when I attempt to dial out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.