Crashing upon Answering (Mac)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by UmCrystal, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UmCrystal

I wasn't sure where to put this, as there is no Mac (except Iphone) section, I will move this if necessary.

Upon answering or attempting to make a call, the entire system crashes. I am running a Mac OS 10.8.5 (all updates complete except the new Mavrics OS). I receive the following message upon the app crashing.

As someone who has little-to-no insight into programming, I have no idea what this means. Is there something that I should try as a work around, or is this a known issue?

Thanks so much for your help!

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Re: Crashing upon Phone Answer

I've experienced the same issue this was supposed to have been fixed with the sp5 release have you updated as if yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UmCrystal

Yes, it's up-to-date. Are you having the same issue with the current release or has it been resolved for you?

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

it was previously happening on my phone but one day just started working quite some time ago. I have a client we attempted to setup their phone last week and the same thingt just kept crashing, I've yet to attempt on his iphone as of yet. However in the blog it say issue resolved

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. UmCrystal

Oh maybe I should have clarified. This is happening on my laptop, not my iphone. It happens when I push "answer" or when I attempt to dial out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.